Shop

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Products for CTMH

            

Are you ready for new products from Close To My Heart in January? Well here is a sneak peek of what is coming (pic above). The Workshop on the Go Kit is called Wings. It is fabulous!  I love it! Did you notice the new alphabet.. it's called Bohemian Alphabet. I can't wait to try that one out.

Starting January 1st you can order from the new Inspirations brochure that is in place for the month of January until the new bigger, and even better bi-annual Close To My Heart 2011 spring/summer idea book comes out in February. Just visit my website to order starting January 1st.

Now I'll let you in on a huge savings coming January.... If you order this NEW Wings Workshop on the Go Kit in January, plus 4 other items in the brochure (which by the way are majorly discounted when you buy the kit) then you get the Stamp of the Month for FREE. How cool is that? You don't even have to spend much to get it.

Here is an example of how not to break the bank but still get the FREE stamp set:
Workshop on the Go Kit $29.95
NEW Pleated Ribbon $4.95
My Stickease $4.95
NEW A Game stamp set $5.00 (discounted pricing)
My Creations Pennants Banner $5.95
TOTAL: $50.80 US (before tax & s/h)

Bet you can't wait till January 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment