Shop

Friday, September 30, 2011

Paper Trail October Blog Hop

Welcome to the Paper Trail blog hop! We are a group of Close To My Heart consultants working together to bring you cards, layouts, and other art featuring a different Close To My Heart paper packet each month. If you arrived here from Vicki's blog you are on the right trail!

We are using Believe papers this month. I did three cards using a card layout idea from the idea books. We did a set of cards at our last stamp camp using this layout and elemental papers ( I will try to post those cards soon) and just rotated it around to change it up.  I cannot remember the name of the layout idea at this moment unfortunately. I varied from that layout a bit.
One thing I do love about our new papers is the zip strip border at the top- it is so fun to incorporate it into your design or just trim it off to use as a border on it's own.   Not sure the lighting is the best- while I did the cards a good while back- I, of course, didn't take photos for the blog til the last minute( this morning)




Thanks for looking - now head on over to Linda's blog to check out her wonderful offering for this month.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!! Love the bright Christmas colors and your designs and compositions are perfect !!!! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute and did I mention cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way these simple elements come together into really cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on these card designs! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like what you did with this paper! Darling cards!!

    ReplyDelete