Shop

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Card workshops

Ok have worked out some dates for each Christmas Card workshop.

These first dates are for the set shown here

 I will be offering this workshop in Mexico, NY at Tammy Lamb's house- but a date is still in the works.


I will also do this workshop at my home on Thursday, November 11 at 6:30pm and/or Saturday, November 13th at 1:00. If none of these dates work- I could also do December 2 at 6:30pm.  Please email me to reserve a spot.  Cards are $8 for 5 or $12 for a set of 10 (2 of each design)  lfield@twcny.rr.com


 The card set below will be offered as a workshop as well
 I will offer this workshop on November 20th at 1:00pm and/or on December 1st at 6:30 pm or December 5th at 1:00- depending on interest.  This will be at my home outside of Fulton.  Please let me know which dates work for you so I can pick a definite date.  Cards are $8 for 5 or $12 for a set of 10 (2 of each design) Email me at lfield@twcny.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment